Friday 8 April 2011

Tumbling along the way...

It is becoming visible that the process of creating the cafe's branded areas is taking too long, and although the designs are necessary, I do feel like we are beginning to lag behind on doing something creative and I am starting to miss it!

In our tutorials with Gideon so far, we haven't really developed the cafe space as he doesn't have the knowledge in this sector to give us advice- so we are  following findings, talks with target audience and market research. A valid point Gideon did raise which I completely agreed with, was that it is lacking some creativity. Having already decided we want to use interactive tables within the cafe, this led us to think up new ideas and games to happen on them. For previous work commitments Jess had to leave after the tutorial, so Kirsty and I went to work on some creative ideas. I thought it best to send them to Gideon that day so that we could develop them further in time for the next tutorial.

Compared to the other group members, I would consider myself as more of a creative thinker, and so I usually generate the main creative ideas, to then be discussed with the team.

For the interactive tables I want to do something new and different- something only Ella's Kitchen could bring you. I have brainstormed many app and games ideas, although they are quite good and would potentially work- the "big" idea is still yet to hit.











No comments:

Post a Comment