Friday 22 April 2011

Working back in Somerset

So the work has been split off between us; Jess working on Google Sketch to create the cafe areas, and Kirsty and I mocking up the cafe and cookery school promotion ideas.
I have taken the bulk of the copy, as the others feel more than happy for me to take charge on this and also because I do rather enjoy it. The cookery school involves a lot more copy for the print ads and flyers than the cafe. I think it important to keep with the current tone of voice as we aren't changing the brand's ethos and innocent tone- why would we when they already have it pretty much perfect?! As can be seen from the screen shot and from previous work, Ella's Kitchen has a young, friendly and fun tone of voice so that she communicates on the child's level- this is something none of their competitors do. I am also thinking up of tag lines to place under each sector. Ella's Kitchen already has "Good in every sense" and it would be ideal if the cafe and cookery school had one of their own too. So far I have come up with "For Mummys, Daddys and Little Big People", to show that it is a family business and orientated. This line could work for either cafe or cookery school. At present I think it best suited for the cafe.





Below is just some of the work I have been doing at home, as you can see they are mainly copy based as the group consider me the strongest writer. These are no way near complete, my aim was to put the context down and make them "pretty" later. For the child's letter and Organic Bake Off I have created a campaign of three.





No comments:

Post a Comment